I have some random thoughts that I need to get down and out.
- I tried to become a vegan a few months ago and it did not work out. I’m trying harder this time. I have more recipes and foods I can eat. I have thought a lot about it and this time I am doing a lot of research. If all fails at least I will be more aware and will be eating a lot less dairy products.
- I have not had a cold in over a year until now. It is a little cold that is super annoying and I really hate being ill. Last night I hardly got any sleep due to a tickly dry cough. My life has stood still again. It is my day off work today and it means nothing is getting done except ticking things off my list on Netflix and writing this blog post.
- I have not been blogging a lot lately. I really need to be motivated by something I need to get down and ordered. The only thing on my mind is my diet and lifestyle choices right now and I have not come to any real conclusions but I am getting there. Some vegans in a Facebook group I am in were so judgemental last time but this time I realise that you do not have to be a judgemental vegan. You can be what you want to be. You do not have to ram it down everyone’s throats all the time.
- I am going horse riding tomorrow even though I have a cold and will be coughing a lot and even though it is not vegan. No more comments on this right now.
- I am tired so I am going to get back to watching Netflix.
Have a nice day 🙂